The CAN View software for Windows® is a simple CAN monitor for viewing, transmitting, and recording CAN data traffic. Messages can be transmitted manually and periodically at a user-determined bit rate. The trace function can be used to record and save CAN data traffic.
CAN View is supplied with every Grandview data link adapter product we offer. It allows a quick and easy verification of your device and vehicle setup. First select your specific Grandview data link adapter in the Settings and with a simple click of a button you can see all of the traffic on your vehicle.
- Support for CAN specifications 2.0 B
- Support for 3 CAN channels
- CAN bit rates 250k, 500k, 1 Mbit and Auto
- Displays CAN bus statistics
- Easy to user interface with Play, Pause and Stop buttons
- Sorted Receive and Transmit lists
- Manual and periodic transmission of messages with a maximum resolution of 20 ms
- Message reception with a maximum resolution of 1 ms
- Recording messages in trace files
- Saving and reloading of transmission messages
- Representation of CAN IDs in hexadecimal format
- Representation of the data bytes in hexadecimal format