Grandview USB Kit
Grandview Engineering Solutions has introduced a new data link adapter that is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 C standard, and has been designed and environmentally tested to industry standards to be rugged and reliable. The new Grandview USB now comes with 3 CAN channels and J1708.We are pleased to offer you more for less.
Supports Windows 10 and 11 operating systems.
The adapter has a full one-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
Meet the Grandview USB Adapter
With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 C standard, the Grandview USB data link adapter will work with any software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application with the adapter to make that determination).
Grandview Engineering Solutions has become the innovator and technology leader in data link adapters and diagnostic tools for diesel engines. The eye-catching Grandview USB adapter breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price. If you ever use data link adapters to download new calibrations to ECMs, you really should be taking advantage of the high-speed communications capabilities inherent in the new Grandview USB data link adapter. So why waste your time and money on more expensive, inferior products that are not fully-compatible with TMC RP1210 software?
Each Grandview USB kit contains a data link adapter, USB communication cable and dual 9-Pin service cable. The required PC software is available right here on our web site. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters!
- Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
- Three CAN ports auto detect between 250k, 500k and 1M baud rates
- Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
- Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure connection
- Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
- Small enough to fit in your pocket
- Attractive aluminum housing provides ruggedness
- Internal Flash memory allows firmware upgradeability
- Includes 4 LEDs to indicate status of USB Power, J1708/J1587, and 3 CAN communication ports
- All CAN ports support SAE J1939 and ISO 15765 protocols
- Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
- Meets rigorous in-cab environmental test requirements
- Compatible with Windows 10 and 11 operating systems