The VNB View software for Windows® is a simple CAN monitor for viewing, transmitting, and recording CAN data traffic. Messages can be transmitted manually and periodically at a user-determined bit rate. The trace function can be used to record and save CAN data traffic.
VNB View is supplied with every Vehicle Network Bridge hardware product and allows a quick and easy start. After selecting the hardware, with a simple click of a button the user can access all the traffic on the CAN network.
- Support for CAN specifications 2.0 B
- Support for 2 CAN channels
- CAN bit rates 250k, 500k, 1 Mbit and Auto
- Displays CAN bus statistics
- Easy to user interface with Play, Pause and Stop buttons
- Sorted Receive and Transmit lists
- Manual and periodic transmission of messages with a maximum resolution of 20 ms
- Message reception with a maximum resolution of 1 ms
- Recording messages in trace files
- Saving and reloading of transmission messages
- Representation of CAN IDs in hexadecimal format
- Representation of the data bytes in hexadecimal format