Grandview RemoteConnect Kit
The Grandview RemoteConnect data link adapter can communicate with your PC through a standard USB connector, wirelessly through WiFi or Bluetooth or an unprecedented integrated LTE cellular modem. There are three CAN/J1939 and one J1708/J1587 data links.
1-Year data plan contract is required.
The adapter has a full one-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
Meet the RemoteConnect
With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 C standard, the RemoteConnect adapter will work with any software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application with the adapter to make that determination).
Grandview Engineering Solutions has become the innovator and technology leader in data link adapters and diagnostic tools for diesel engines. The eye-catching RemoteConnect adapter breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price. If you ever need to communicate with a vehicle on the road, you really should be taking advantage of the high-speed communications capabilities inherent in the new RemoteConnect data link adapter. So why waste your time and money traveling just to perform diagnostics and analysis?
Each Grandview RemoteConnect kit contains a data link adapter and Green 9-Pin + Blue 9-Pin service cable. The blue connector is backwards compatible with older vehicles. The new green connector is for vehicles with the 2017 green service connector. The required PC software is available right here on our web site. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters!
Save Time and Money
Use your most valuable resources more efficiently. Sending field service technicians on costly business trips is a thing of the past. Simply send the RemoteConnect unit out into the field instead.
The average business trip costs $1425 every time a person has to get on an airplane. Our customers have reported that the RemoteConnect pays for itself after one or two uses.
The RemoteConnect dramatically lowers your travel costs. Reduce or eliminate:
The right tools can help you save time and money.
- Integrated 4G LTE modem
- 12 months of Verizon service with a 1GB or 2GB per month data plan
- 802.11 wireless connectivity (ad-hoc and infrastructure modes)
- Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
- 3 CAN ports support SAE J1939 and ISO 15765 protocols
- 3 CAN ports auto detect between 250k, 500k and 1M baud rates
- Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
- Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure connection
- Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 C standard
- Internal Flash memory allows firmware upgradeability
- Includes 7 LEDs to indicate status of Power, WiFi, LTE, Bluetooth, CAN and J1708 communication ports
- Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems