Grandview Air Kit
Grandview Engineering Solutions has introduced a new data link adapter that is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 C standard, and has been designed and environmentally tested to industry standards to be rugged and reliable. Building on the successful Grandview USB we bring you "best in class wireless" with the Grandview Air. The Grandview Air has the easiest configuration setup for WiFi and Bluetooth in the industry.
Supports Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems.
The adapter has a full one-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
Meet the Grandview Air
With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 C standard, the data link adapter will work with any software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application with the adapter to make that determination).
Grandview Engineering Solutions has become the innovator and technology leader in data link adapters and diagnostic tools for diesel engines. The eye-catching Grandview Air adapter breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price. If you ever use data link adapters to download new calibrations to ECMs, you really should be taking advantage of the high-speed communications capabilities inherent in the new Grandview Air data link adapter. So why waste your time and money on more expensive, inferior products that are not fully-compatible with TMC RP1210 software?
Each Grandview Air kit contains a data link adapter and a 9-Pin / 6-Pin "Y" service cable with the new 2017 Green service connector adapter. The required PC software is available right here on our web site. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters!
- 802.11 wireless connectivity (ad-hoc and infrastructure modes)
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
- Both CAN ports auto detect between 250k, 500k and 1M baud rates
- Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
- Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure connection
- Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
- Internal Flash memory allows firmware upgradeability
- Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of Power, WiFi, Bluetooth, J1708/J1587, and two (2) CAN communication ports
- Both CAN ports support SAE J1939 and ISO 15765 protocols
- Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems